Nyenrode Fund, or Stichting Nyenrode Fonds (SNF) in Dutch, provides scholarships for talented students who lack the resources to fully fund their education. Note that these scholarships are made possible by its alumni who act as mentors to the recipients.
As a matter of fact, the fund facilitates the selection process of the young candidates eligible for these scholarships. Since (representatives of) the donors are closely involved with the recipients, a personal connection is vital.
In a similar vein, it is important to note that these scholarships are ‘revolving’ in character. This means that the recipient has the moral obligation to repay the money, enabling a new student to receive a scholarship. As this scholarship is not an official loan, it is not registered by the Dutch government.
Worth of Award
- For the purpose of this scholarship, a BScBA scholarship amounts to between € 5,000 and € 10,000 per annum.
- Furthermore, it is never more than 50% of the total tuition fee for your entire program.
To be eligible for a Nyenrode Business Universiteit scholarship, you need to
- Apply to the bachelor and
- Go through the application process.
How to Apply
You can apply for your scholarship by submitting your:
- Financial plan
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae
Send them via e-mail: [email protected]. Remember that if you are admitted to your program, you will be admitted to the pre-selection for the scholarship.
So when writing your motivation letter, answer the following questions:
- What makes you the ideal candidate to study at Nyenrode?
- How do you plan to embody Nyenrode’s LES values?
- How do you plan to contribute to student life on campus?
- Wat do you expect from the donor(s) who will mentor you during your studies?
- How do you expect to make the scholarship available again for another student after your graduation?
Deadline: The application deadline draws to a close on April 1st 2021.