Applications are currently being accepted for the UWE Bristol Chancellors Scholarship for Postgraduate Students in the UK for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Pursuing a postgraduate study at UWE Bristol brings you up, close and personal with experience-led learning opportunities. Interestingly, these opportunities are designed to help you achieve your real-world career goals.
It is worthy of mention that UWE Bristol makes postgraduate study happen. All you have to do is to make the choice, and they’ll help you turn ‘I want to be…’ into ‘Now I am…’. This is because, at UWE Bristol, you’ll gain the knowledge you need, the connections to put it to work as well as the most desirable skills. But that’s not all, you’ll also gain the mindset that employers want so, choose you, choose ambition, choose postgraduate study at UWE Bristol.
Worth of Award
Without a doubt, recipients of this scholarship will receive 50% tuition fees.
In a similar vein, for you to be eligible for the UWE Bristol Chancellors Scholarship, you must
- have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree.
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition.
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study.
Yet again, you must
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes.
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award.
- provide official transcripts at the time of application.
It is equally of paramount importance to note that
- Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments.
- They will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
How to Apply
By way of applications, it is expedient for you to realize as an applicant that
- You will be invited to apply as part of the application process if you pass the eligibility criteria as listed above.
- Afterwards, you will receive a link to an online application form which must be completed before the deadline.
Deadline: In conclusion, note that the application deadline for this scholarship is Wednesday, June 30, 2021.