Applications are currently being invited for the International Admissions Scholarships at Kansas University (KU) in the USA for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Kansas University is a major research university with a global reach. It is the state’s flagship university and one of just 65 invited members of the prestigious Association of American Universities (AAU). Notably, it consistently earns high rankings for academics and recognition as a premier research university.
With more than 28,000 students across five campuses with 345,000 KU alumni worldwide, KU boosts of over 2,100 international students representing over 110 countries. It also runs online classes for students affected by COVID restrictions with hundreds of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in its kitty.
KU is known to push the boundaries of knowledge, transform academic experiences, and create solutions through innovative research.
Worth of Award
- KU offers a range of scholarships for international undergraduate first-year and transfer students. All scholarships are renewable each year and range from $3,000/year to a full tuition waiver valued at $100,000+ ($25,000+/year).
- All admitted first-year students with a 3.25 or higher GPA receive a $3,000-$9,000 per year renewable scholarship.
To be eligible for the International Admissions at Kansas University scholarships, students must meet the following requirements:
- Be admitted to KU as a new student (must apply to be admitted)
- Be seeking a degree at KU
- Meet the GPA requirements for the scholarship
How to Apply
Applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: The deadline to apply to KU for admission and be eligible for international transfer scholarships is February 1. The final deadline to apply for international scholarships is February 15.