The Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition is a new and exciting international program co-organized by the Goi Peace Foundation, Stiftung Entrepreneurship and UNESCO
The competition will honor and foster young entrepreneurs (ages 15-30) from around the world who are creating positive change in their communities by helping solve some of the key challenges of today with their innovative ideas and leadership.
- A unique feature of the competition is its interactive website where entries will be posted for online voting and feedback from the public.
- Through the competition process, youth entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to optimize their ideas and develop their enterprise by receiving online training and support from the global online community.
Worth of Award
- Winners of the competition will receive international recognition and will be invited to the award ceremony during the Entrepreneurship Summit in Berlin in October 2014, to present their ideas and projects to an international audience.
- Open to all young entrepreneurs
How to apply
- Join the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition at www.youth-competition.org
- Register online; take advantage of the free training at the online Entrepreneurship Campus; submit your ideas and projects; enroll friends and colleagues to vote and post comments; and be a part of a global community of creative youth entrepreneurs
Deadline: The deadline for entry in the first annual competition is June 30, 2014
Click here for details and to apply online