The Faculty of Business and Law scholarship at De Montfort University is offering £5,000 scholarships to outstanding students, wishing to study at masters level at the University in the UK.
The scholarship is awarded to candidates of all nationalities
Worth of Award
- Up to £5,000
- Final or expected Bachelor’s degree classification of second class honours , upper division (2.1)
- An offer of admission from DMU
How to Apply
To apply, applicant must complete the scholarship application web form
The 500 word statement should cover the following points:
- Why you should be awarded the scholarship
- Your understanding of and passion for your chosen area of study
- How you would make a positive contribution to DMU
- How a DMU education would benefit you in the future
Deadline: All applications should be submitted by July 13, 2014. Winners of the scholarship will be notified by August 1, 2014.
Click here for more and to apply online