Durham University Business School is currently inviting applications for Masters Scholarships for international students in the UK for the 2021/2022 academic session.
At Durham University Business School, students and alumni are connected with global companies and such businesses are linked with incisive and innovative thinking. Its vision is to lead business thought and practice to improve global wealth and well-being.
As its mission, Durham University Business School seeks to develop and enthuse leaders and entrepreneurs who create, share and use knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world.
There’s no gainsaying that its research is internationally renowned, both for its academic rigour and the benefits it brings to society as a whole. It works with partners around the world to push boundaries – not just keeping up with the latest developments, but setting the agenda and leading business thinking. It also works with partners in all sectors to inform policy and to develop innovative approaches to thinking and problem-solving.
Worth of Award
This scholarship is up to £6,000 off tuition fees.
Excluding Business Analytics, you become eligible for the Durham University Business School Masters for as much as you
- have studied an undergraduate degree, or equivalent, at an overseas institution (non-UK based).
- possess an impressive academic record.
- demonstrate the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Masters programme and the diverse academic and cultural profiles of the Masters class.
- can demonstrate involvement in volunteering and/or community support activity.
- can show how you have provided a supportive, inclusive environment and/or built a culture of belonging, by actively inviting the contribution and participation of all people. Examples can include projects, group work, events etc.
- can tell how, as a global citizen, you will create, share and use your knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world.
- have the potential to become an outstanding future alumni ambassador and contribute positively back to the school, organisations and communities.
How to Apply
Applications should be made via the official website.
Deadline: Applications are open.