Stirling School of Management, University of Sterling in Scotland, UK seeks academically outstanding candidates to apply for its 2014/2015 scholarships. The school awards scholarships to students of any nationality joining any master’s programme in Stirling Management School in September 2014.
Worth of Award: The sum of £6,000 towards tuition fees will be awarded to successful applicants.
- Applicants must hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on the following full time Masters programmes offered by Stirling Management School:
- International Accounting & Finance, Banking & Finance, International Business, Energy Management, Finance, Human Resource Management, Investment Analysis, Management, Marketing, Behavioural Science for Management, and Retail Management.
How to Apply
Complete the Application Form online (see link below), ensuring all sections are answered legibly and provide a 500-1000 word statement on the following:
- why you are applying for this Scholarship
- why a Scholarship would help you
- which modules are of particular interest to you and why
- what your expectations are in terms of learning outcomes
- what would you like to be able to do and achieve as a result of successful completion of the course; your educational or professional aims for the five years after you complete the course.