The Europeans Union offers Erasmus Mundus Excellence Scholarships for the Leading International Vaccinology Education(LIVE) Masters in the 2022/23 academic session.
LIVE is a two-year programme for talented and motivated students interested in multidisciplinary studies in Vaccinology. It is a joint project between five European universities, each one awarding a Master degree of excellent quality. Academic internationality is enriched by a worldwide network of 13 academic universities from Brazil, China, Europe and USA.
The LIVE Master is now recognized by the European Commission as an Erasmus+ Joint Master Degree Programme of “outstanding academic quality”. This label allows the LIVE programme to annually grant a substantial number of scholarships for EU and non-EU students.
IVE students are moving in at least three different countries during the programme. They improve two foreign languages, taking into account that English is the teaching language of the LIVE Master. LIVE programme provides students with an advanced understanding of Immunology, Infectiology, Vaccinology, but also legislation, health policy and humanities around vaccinology to prepare students for a professional international career, in big pharma vaccine manufacturers or in small and medium enterprises specialised in R&D of vaccines or in public organisations dealing with public health policy / clinic / research on vaccines. Graduates are also well prepared for doctorate research in Ph.D. programme funded by associated partners.
Worth of Award
- The EMJMD Erasmus Mundus Scholarships Vaccinology Education are including student participation costs (including the tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to student participation in the course), a contribution to student travel and installation cost and a subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme.
- Students are eligible to apply for admission to the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships Vaccinology Education LIVE if they have completed the equivalent of an EU secondary school education (approximately 12 years of formal education starting at age six) and a bachelor’s degree (approximately 3 years in high educational institution).
- Applicants must have either an appropriate diploma or leaving certificates for their secondary school and bachelor’s degree.
- EU students must have obtained at least 180 ECTS.
- The Master LIVE is a programme of excellence in learning and research, looking for Biochemists, Bioengineers, Biologists, Clinicians, Pharmacists and Veterinarians.
How to Apply
Click on the link on their website to access “MyLIVE”, the online application system to apply for the Master LIVE, International Msc in Vaccinology.
Additional required supporting credentials
- Academic records
- Documentation of financial support
- Passport Requirements
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
Deadline: Application deadline for candidates applying for an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is January 20, 2022 (23:59 – GMT+1).