The University of Alabama in the USA invites applications for the International Student Scholarships in the 2022/23 academic session.
The University of Alabama offers a generous scholarship program for students enrolling in the main campus fall term. International incoming first-time freshmen admitted before March 1, have a qualifying composite score on the ACT or total score on the SAT (critical reading and math scores only) by the end of February, and have at least a 3.0 cumulative high school GPA through December of the senior year will be eligible for the automatic merit-based scholarships:
Worth of Award
A student with a 4.0 GPA and a 36 ACT or 1600 SAT will be selected as a Presidential Elite Scholar and will receive:
- Value of tuition for up to four years for degree-seeking undergraduate and graduate or law studies
- One year of on-campus housing at regular room rate
- $1,000 per year stipend for four years
- $2,000 one-time allowance for use in summer research or international study (after completing one year of study at UA)
- $2,000 book scholarship ($500 per year for four years)
- Students admitted before January 15 and submit a scholarship application with all required supporting documents by the deadline will be eligible for competitive university and departmental scholarships.
How to Apply
- Go to mybama.ua.edu and log in.
- Select the Admissions/Scholarships link from the main menu.
- Click the Application for Scholarships link within the Scholarships section of the page.
- When completing the scholarship application, you must click the Send Application to Undergraduate Admissions and Scholarships button on the last page to be considered for Scholarships. By submitting these pages you will be considered for all scholarships for which you are eligible.
- Entering freshmen admitted before January 15 will have access to the scholarship application.
- Entering transfer students admitted before March 1 will have access to the scholarship application.
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
Deadline: Entering freshmen admitted before January 15 will have access to the scholarship application. Therefore apply immediately