Huron University in Canada invites applications for various scholarships for international students in the 2021/22 academic session.
Scholarships are renewable during every year at Huron provided the student maintains a minimum average of 80% on 5.0 courses during the regular academic term. The scholarships are for International Students who will be studying at Huron on a student Visa.
Worth of Award
- Huron awards up to ten International Presidential Scholarships worth $100,000 over four years ($25,000 per year)
International Presidential Scholarships:
- Academic excellence with a mid-year average of 90% or higher on Huron’s grading scale.
- Exceptional record of extra curricular and community involvement, as well as a demonstrated passion to positively contribute to global society.
How to Apply
Step 1 – Apply to Huron
- Submit an application to a Huron program for September 2021.
Step 2 – Nomination
- In order to be considered for the International Presidential Scholarship a school nomination is required.
- The School Nomination Form must be sent directly to Huron’s Admissions Office from the nominee’s email address.
Step 3 – Complete the International Presidential Scholarship Application
- Please complete the application below and submit it via email to Meklit Haile at [email protected] with the subject line “International Presidential Scholarship Application”.
Deadline: All components of the International Presidential Scholarship application must be received by Huron before February 12, 2021.
Your application will be assessed based on a holistic evaluation of your academic results, school nomination, resume and statement of purpose. The committee will review all submissions and short-listed candidates will then be invited for a video interview.