The University of New Haven in the USA invites applications for the Presidential Scholarship for international students in the 2022/23 academic session.
The Presidential Scholarship is guaranteed for your first year and renewable each year provided you remain a full-time undergraduate student while maintaining satisfactory progress towards a bachelor’s degree and a B (3.0) cumulative grade point average. It is renewable for up to a maximum of eight semesters and applied only to tuition.
Worth of Award
- The Presidential Scholarship varies depending on the combination of the applicant’s SAT/ACT score and cumulative GPA.
- Awards range from $21,000 – $26,000 per academic year.
- To be considered for one of their academic scholarships, all you need to do is apply for full-time undergraduate admission.
- If accepted, you will automatically be considered for an academic scholarship.
- Award decisions will be based upon your academic credentials at the time of your admissions decision.
- Awards are based upon the availability of funds.
How to Apply
- The Scholarship is awarded at the discretion of the University of New Haven and, unless otherwise noted, require no special application.
- Students who qualify for these scholarships will be notified by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at the time of their acceptance to the University.
Deadline: Students must have a completed application for admission on file by May 1 for the fall semester or January 1 for the spring semester in order to be considered for an academic scholarship.