Singapore Management University invites applications for the SMU–School of Information Systems Scholarship available to local and foreign Bachelor of Science in Information Systems undergraduates studying full-time in the 2023/24 academic session.
Worth of Award
- Tenable for one year, subject to good academic performance and the recipient’s financial circumstances
- The quantum of the scholarship varies on a case-by-case basis
- The scholarship will be used to pay for the recipients’ tuition fees
- The recipients may apply for bursary for cash allowance.
- The recipients are expected to assist in activities of the School of Information Systems when required
- Full-time SMU BSc (IS) undergraduates of any nationality
- Outstanding academic results
- Good leadership skills
- With demonstrated financial need
- Preference will be given to financially needy students who have used all available loan/subsidy schemes of up to 90% of the tuition fees payable by Singaporean students
How to Apply
- Apply via Applicant’s Self Service (after submitting an online application admission)
Deadline: The application close March 19, 2023, 11.59pm, Singapore Standard Time.