The NDDC invites applications for the Niger Delta Development Commission Foreign Graduate Scholarship for Nigerians for the 2022/23 academic session.
The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants, with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degrees from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Information Technology
- Management Sciences
- Hospitality Management
Worth of Award
The scholarship usually cover fees and offer a stipend for living expenses.
Applicants must possess the following:
- First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class-Lower division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Programme.
- Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a Foreign University.
- Applicants who have already enrolled in overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply.
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s Community/Clan.
- a) Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
- b) Chairman of LGA
- c) First Class Traditional ruler
- d) High Court Judge
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- All the applicants MUST come from the Niger Delta Region.
How to apply
Application must be made on-line at the Commission’s website: (www.nddc.gov.ng) with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Post Graduate admission letter from a recognized Oversea University. Relevant degrees from recognized Universities.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
Deadline: All completed applications for the Niger Delta Development Commission Foreign Scholarship must be submitted on October 30th, 2022