The Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR) invites applications for scholarships for Masters Students in the Swedish Defence University in the 2021/22 academic year.
Application and selection process amongst admitted students to the Swedish Defence University is handled by the university. The scholarship may only be used to pay all or part of the tuition fees and may not be used for accommodation or other suchlike costs.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship covers the tuiton fee for both academic years of the Master’s programme.
- The scholarship programme is aimed at well-qualified students from countries, other than EU/EEA countries and Switzerland (in accordance with Regulation 2010:543), who wish to study at Swedish universities or colleges.
- Please note that only applicants in the current application round can apply for the scholarship since the scholarship is aimed for newly admitted students.
How to Apply
- Please fill in the application form.
- No supporting documents are needed since they are all available for your admission evaluation through www.universityadmissions.se.
- Submit your application no later than February 1, 2021
- if you participate in the international round 16 October 2020 – January 15, 2021.