The SmartSat CRC invites applications for the SmartSat CRC Higher Degree Research Scholarships at RMIT University in Australia for the 2022/23 academic year.
SmartSat values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal HDR scholarship opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. Successful candidates will need to be enrolled with one of its university partners and will work on applied R&D which align with its research programs.
Worth of Award
Generous full scholarships or top-up scholarship stipends will be offered to suitably qualified applicants of PhD by Research programs.
All students within the SmartSat education and training program become valuable members of SmartSat, and will benefit from:
- professional development opportunities through conference series and networking events
- access to industry training and mentoring programs
- being part of an organisation that links research and industry
- generous internship opportunities with industry and end-user partners to enable both academic and industry-based research experience.
- Scholarships are available for Australian residents. Non-residents will be considered, subject to project-specific requirements.
- However, applicants should have a first-class honours degree or equivalent in a related discipline, e.g., electronic/computer engineering.
- SmartSat values diversity and inclusion and is committed to ensuring scholarship opportunities are not limited by socio-economic background, race, religion or gender.
- It actively encourages applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and candidates from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
How to Apply
Completed forms and supporting information should be sent as a single PDF file to [email protected]
Deadline: Applications for the SmartSat CRC Higher Degree Scholarships are now open.