The SmartSat CRC invites expressions of interest for higher degrees by research (Masters & PHD) scholarships commencing in 2020.
Successful candidates will be enrolled with RMIT and will work on applied R&D which aligns with the SmartSat CRC’s research priorities.
Students are expected to work on applied R&D which align with our research programs. The supervision team will normally comprise the Principal Supervisor from the host university and, where practicable, an academic co-supervisor from another SmartSat partner university; and/or a co-supervisor from a relevant SmartSat end-user or Industry partner.
Worth of Award
- Full and top-up scholarships, of up to 3 years maximum duration are available to higher degree research (HDR) students who participate in the SmartSat Education and Training Program.
All students within the SmartSat education and training program become valuable members of SmartSat, and will benefit from:
- professional development opportunities through conference series and networking events
- access to industry training and mentoring programs
- being part of an organisation that links research and industry
- generous internship opportunities with industry and end-user partners to enable both academic and industry-based research experience.
- Scholarships are available for Australian residents.
- Non-residents wi0ll be considered, subject to project specific requirements.
- Australian citizens may be required for projects with specific industry partners.
- Applicants should have a first-class honours degree, or equivalent, in a related discipline.
How to Apply
SmartSat will be undertaking monthly assessment rounds of applications received. The following dates are provided as a means to guide applicants on submission dates. Application received by the following submission dates will be prioritised:
- 24 September 2020
- 29 October 2020
- November 26, 2020