MIB Business School, Italy, invites applications for its 2014-2015 MIB MBA scholarships for international students. The scholarships are granted on the basis of personal merit and according to specific criteria determined by the companies offering the scholarships. The scholarships are tenable at the MIB School of Management, Trieste – Italia, Europe.
Admission to the masters is independent from any awarding of scholarships.
Worth of Awards
- A number of MBA Scholarships are awarded by MIB and partner companies in the form of partial exemption from tuition fees.
- Scholarships will not be paid in kind but will be deducted from the overall tuition fee.
- The remaining amount will be paid by the recipient in three instalments according to the payment schedule indicated in the admission letter.
- The scholarship covers only the programme fees or part of them. All other expenses (e.g. travel, board and lodging, accommodation, immigration procedures costs for international students, health insurance etc.) are not included.
- Scholarships are valid only in the academic year for which the scholarship has been awarded.
To be considered for an MBA Scholarship, candidates should fulfil the following requirements:
- Academic degree (or equivalent qualification) in any discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- Good working knowledge of English
- Strong motivation towards the MBA
- Specific requirements indicated in the chosen announcement
To apply for a scholarship, applicants must:
- Complete and submit in full the MBA application form available on www.mib.edu/mba and submit the scholarship personal motivations essay (included in the form) ;
- Attach the personal résumé to the application form
- Applicants may apply for more than one scholarship. Reasoning should be explained in the scholarship personal motivations essay. The final decision on awarding scholarships will be taken by the Admissions Board.
How to Apply
- All applications will be processed on a rolling base. In the case of a first positive evaluation, applicants will receive a formal communication by the School and will be asked to send the following documents to the School’s Admissions Officer:
- Degree certificate and supplement
- Two letters of recommendation (can be either professional or academic)
- Copy of passport or ID
- If available, a certificate demonstrating adequate knowledge of English such as TOEFL/IELTS/PTE
- If available, a deductive reasoning test score such as GMAT
- Complete the online MBA application form to start the Admission Process and to apply for your Scholarship.
- Please send your request for scholarship together with your application form.
- Scholarships will be awarded during the admissions process and not after the starting date of the MBA.
- Notification of the awarding of scholarships will be given at the same time as the application results.
- Fill in and submit the MBA application form to take part in the admission process for the MBA.
- Complete the Scholarship Motivations Essay, included in the MBA application form.
- Submit all the documentation required in the application form to the Admission Officer.
Deadlines: EU Citizens: August 31, 2014. Non-EU Citizens: July 31, 2014 (due to VISA and documents proceeding)