The University of Sterling, UK, invites applications from prospective qualified candidates of all nationalities for the 2014/2015 Karen Napier Msc Scholarship.
Two Karen Napier Scholarships are generously funded by the Karen Napier Charity in memory of Karen, a graduate of the MSc in Investment Analysis.
Worth of Award
- £19,400 (overseas); £10,500 (Home/EU)
- Each Scholarship will meet the programme fees and will provide £3,500 towards maintenance.
Applicants may be of any nationality and must hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on the full time MSc Investment Analysis for entry in September 2014.
How to Apply
- Complete the MSc Karen Napier Scholarship Form which can be downloaded from their website (details below), ensuring that all sections are answered legibly.
- Statement of 500 words on why a Scholarship would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the Investment Analysis course.
- Please note that the Scholarships will be allocated in July and therefore if you are applying both for the Scholarships and the Investment Analysis programme close to the 10 June deadline, you should ensure that your programme application is complete.
Deadline: Application closes on June 10, 2014. You should apply for admission well in advance of the scholarship deadline.