Warwick University invites application for the 2014-2015 Law School postgraduate taught scholarships. The scholarship is awarded on competitive base.
Worth of Award
- Number Available: 8
- Amount: 5 awards of £5000; 3 awards of £3000
To be eligible for the award, applicants must
- Already hold an offer from the School of Law and be able to meet the English language requirements by the end of March 2014.
- Only candidates with an outstanding academic performance in law or a related subject degree will be considered.
How to Apply
- No separate application form is necessary.
- To apply email Sara Prestleton clearly stating your student ID and each scholarship for which you would like to be considered.
- Note you may be eligible for more than one so please indicate this in your email. Successful applicants will be notified by the end of May 2014.
Any further enquiries, email: [email protected]
Deadline: Application closes on March 31, 2014