Warwick University invites application for the 2014-2015 Law School postgraduate taught scholarships. The scholarship is awarded on competitive base.
Worth of Award
- Number Available: 8
- Amount: 5 awards of £5000; 3 awards of £3000
To be eligible for the award, applicants must
- Already hold an offer from the School of Law and be able to meet the English language requirements by the end of March 2014.
- Only candidates with an outstanding academic performance in law or a related subject degree will be considered.
How to Apply
- No separate application form is necessary.
- To apply email Sara Prestleton clearly stating your student ID and each scholarship for which you would like to be considered.
- Note you may be eligible for more than one so please indicate this in your email. Successful applicants will be notified by the end of May 2014.