StartupXs invites applications for the “ChangeMakers Seed Grant Opportunity 2022” for startups and social enterprises who want to change their community with their innovative business ideas.
This Opportunity is for start-ups and social enterprises who want to create positive change in their community. StartupXs supports entrepreneurs through the early stages of business development. This is because it believes that start-ups and social enterprises can play a key role in solving social challenges, not only in their community but globally.
Worth of Award
The ChangeMakers Seed Funding Opportunity will support one change maker with $1,500 in seed funding.
- Participation is open to any individual or organization in any country unless prohibited by local or United States law
- Participants must be over 18 years of age
- Participants must represent a start-up or social enterprises
- Priority is given to early- and growth-stage start-ups and social enterprises working on an innovative product or idea
How to Apply
- The submission must be in English in the form of a Pitch deck or business plan and include a budget
- The submission must have been created within the past year
- A submission can be any length – but shorter is better
- Submissions must be one document in MS Word or PDF format only
- Do not include annexes or attachments
- Submit your document through our online form
- Submission by email is not accepted
- The submission must reach us by 31st December 2022
Deadline: The deadline for the submission of the StartupXs ChangeMakers Seed Grant is December 31, 2022, (23:59 GMT).