The University of Adelaide in Australia invites applications for G.O. Lawrence Scholarship in the 2023/24 academic session.
The G.O. Lawrence Scholarship has been established from a bequest to the University from Mrs Alice Eileen Lawrence in 1966 in memory of Gordon Ord Lawrence who was a teacher of conservative dentistry in the Dental School from 1940 to 1960.
One scholarship shall be award annually to a student undertaking the Doctor of Clinical Dentistry program at the University of Adelaide. Students must be undertaking a specialisation in one or more of the following:
- Prosthodontics (e.g. crown & bridge/implants/removable)
- Special needs
Worth of Award
- The scholarship will provide assistance to students to assist with education and living costs for one year.
- Applicants must be Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens, permanent residents of Australia, holders of a permanent humanitarian visa or an international student and must remain enrolled on a full time basis in the approved program for which the Scholarship was approved.
- Selection of the successful candidate will be made according to academic merit. Academic merit for continuing students will be determined according to students’ cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) or equivalent scores.
- The Scholarship must be taken up in the year in which they are offered: acceptance of the Scholarship cannot be deferred. If a student declines the scholarship offer, the scholarship will be offered to the ext eligible student.
- Students in receipt of other University of Adelaide Scholarships may not apply for this Scholarship
How to Apply
- You can apply for this scholarship online through their website
Deadline: Applications close 5pm, November 11, 2022.