2014/2015 Fulbright Foreign Student scholarship is now open for applications from well qualified candidates around the world. The scholarship enables international graduate students, young professionals and artists to study and conduct research in the United States. The Program operates in more than 155 countries worldwide.
Worth of Awards: Approximately 4,000 foreign students receive Fulbright scholarships each year.
- Program eligibility and selection procedures vary widely by country
- check their website to find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines. (see link below)
How to Apply
- The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is administered by bi-national Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies.
- All Foreign Student Program applications are processed by these offices.
- Visit or contact the office in your country
Deadline: Application deadline varies from country to country.
You have questions? Please click the link below, select your country from the dropdown menu on their website and contact the Cultural Exchange Department of the US Embassy in your country.
Click here to view the eligibility requirements for your country