Said Business Schoo at Oxford University in the UK invites applications for the Oxford-Intesa Sanpaolo MBA Scholarships in the 2021/22 session.
Intesa Sanpaolo is one of Italy’s leading banks, with a proud record of corporate philanthropy across a range of global priorities, including educational programmes aimed at driving social change.
New in 2019, Intesa Sanpaolo in partnership with Oxford University’s Graduate Scholarship Matched Fund and Green Templeton College, offers a full scholarship each year to an exceptional female MBA candidate.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship covers the full MBA course fees and provides a living expenses stipend of at least £15,285.
- Scholars with children may be eligible for an additional, needs-based allowance to help with the cost of childcare.
- Candidates for the scholarship will be selected first on the basis of academic merit and alignment with the academic activities of the college (orientated around the advancement of human welfare) before eligibility for the childcare allowance is considered.
- All Oxford – Intesa Sanpaolo MBA scholars will be affiliated with Green Templeton College in order to take up the scholarship.
- Open to female candidates.
- Awarded on the basis of academic excellence demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Selection for this award will be carried out by Green Templeton College, in collaboration with Saïd Business School.
How to Apply
- No additional application is required, we will use the details you supply in your MBA application form to determine eligibility.
- All eligible applicants will be considered for the scholarship, regardless of which college (if any) you state on your offer acceptance form. However, successful applicants will be transferred to Green Templeton College in order to take up the scholarship.
Deadline: Applications are due by January 08, 2021.
If these scholarships are not awarded to candidates who apply by this date, candidates applying to the final MBA application deadline of 09 April 2021 may also be considered, however, early application is advisable.