Lifting Youth and Fostering Entrepreneurship Bootcamp (LYFE Camp) invites application from Nigerian undergraduate and graduate students who are under the age of 30 to apply for the 2014 conference to be held in Lagos in June this year
Program Detail: The LYFE Camp conference is specifically designed to help Young Nigerian take their businesses to the next level. The program which is demanding includes pitching and sales workshops, marketing initiatives, sector-specific critiquing, and mentoring sessions with all-star sponsors and partners.
Worth of Award
- Accommodation, transportation (to and from Lagos) and feeding of each participant will be taken care of.
- In addition, each LYFE camper will be given free pc tablets.
- Participation is absolutely free of charge.
- The five top pitches, chosen by our panel of esteemed judges, will be chosen to receive a grand prize package, offering them the tools they need to establish their startups.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this conference, applicant must be Nigerian undergraduates and postgraduates under the age of 30 in Nigeria.
How to Apply
- All applications must be made online
- Applicants are advised to visit http://www.lyfecamp.com/apply/ to start their applications.
Deadline: Application closes on March 15, 2014.