Western Caspian University offers Full and Merit-Based Scholarships for distinguished international applicants who wish to pursue bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral (PhD) degrees in the 2021/22 academic session.
The aim of Western Caspian University scholarship is to encourage and support candidates with excellent academic performance from low income countries to study at Western Caspian University, a leading private university of Azerbaijan that offers quality education in the English language.
Worth of Award
- Full and merit scholarships are available
- The University encourages and welcomes applications from international students.
- International applicants are not required to apply for the State Students Admission Committee.
- International citizens wishing to enroll in Western Caspian University must apply to the International Relations Department.
How to Apply
Applicants having passed an interview successfully are enrolled on the basis of a contract.
- completed application form;
- a copy of international passport;
- 2 photos on red background;
- high school diploma;
- certificates (if available);
- academic transcripts;
- medical examination report;
Please scanned copies of all admission documents to [email protected]
Deadline: Deadline is October 1, 2021.
Click here for link to application form