The University of Kent, UK, International Taught Masters Scholarship is awarded to masters students accepted into one of the master’s programmes at the institution for the 2014-2015 academic session.
Worth of Award
- The scholarships will be worth £5000 (for one year of study) towards the cost of tuition fees and are offered to nationals of any country paying international fees.
- Applicants for postgraduate taught study at the University of Kent may ask to be considered for one of the University’s International Scholarships.
- In order to be eligible for consideration for a scholarship, all of the conditions 1 to 3 below must have been satisfied:
- an application must have been made for a degree course at the University of Kent.
- the applicant must have received an unconditional offer of a place on such a degree course.
- the University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s acceptance of the offer.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application form
- Applicants will be asked to submit an original essay of between 750 to 1,000 words on the topic: “Why have you chosen your selected postgraduate taught degree programme; why have you applied to the University of Kent; and how do you see your degree at Kent preparing you for your life after graduation?”
Deadline: Application closes on May 31, 2014. It is always helpful to apply for admission well in advance of this date before you can apply for a scholarship.