Bocconi University invites applications from international students for the 2014-2015 scholarship which is offered to Master’s students from all backgrounds worldwide.
For the 2014-2015 academic year 30 Bocconi Scholarship for International Students will be made available for first year International Graduate applicants based on their family’s economic condition.
Worth of award
- The Bocconi Scholarship for International Students includes a full tuition waiver, worth up to € 12,000 per year.
Only applicants for the first year of a Bocconi Master program who meet all the following conditions will be taken into consideration for the awarding of the scholarship:
- non-Italian citizenship;
- non-Italian residence
- a non-Italian Undergraduate degree earned abroad or in Italy;
How to apply
- The application must be submitted online by the same date as the online admission’s application. Late applications or applications submitted for a later round will not be taken into consideration.
- Scholarships will be awarded by a Commission whose decision is unquestionable and final: no appeals will be considered.
- Awardees will be informed of assignment shortly after admission in Bocconi; the assignment of an award will be noted on the Selection Results website and an e-mail will be sent directly to applicants.
- The evaluation will primarily be based on the candidate’s need for aid, however, the candidates academic achievements will also be taken into consideration. The complete dossier provided to the Admissions office will be evaluated.
- The Bocconi Scholarship for International Students will be automatically renewed for the second year provided the required minimum GPA and academic progress is met as specified in the scholarship acceptance form that must be signed and returned to the University by awardees.
First round: January 10, 2014
Second round: February 10, 2014
Third round: March 10, 2014
Fourth round: April 10, 2014
Fifth round: May 10, 2014
Scholarship results are announced one month after application.
Click here to download and read the detailed brochure (PDF)