The full Scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fee on a competitive basis. Initially awarded for one year, the scholarship is subject to prolongation for the next academic year depending on the academic performance of the student.
Western Caspian University offers Full and Merit-Based Scholarships for distinguished international applicants who wish to pursue bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral (PhD) degrees in the 2023/2024 academic session.
The aim of Western Caspian University scholarship is to encourage and support candidates with excellent academic performance from low income countries to study at Western Caspian University, a leading private university of Azerbaijan that offers quality education in the English language.
Worth of Award
- Citizens of low income countries as defined by the World Bank
- People who have a current IELTS certification of 7.0 (or more) or TOEFL IBT score of 94 (or more)
- People aged below 35
- They strongly encourage women to apply for these scholarships.
- CV (Europass)
- Motivation Letter – up to 500 words
- A copy of diplomas and transcripts from previously attended educational programs in apostilled and notarized with English translation
- A copy of the IELTS or TOEFL IBT certificate
Other Admission Documents:
- A copy of a photo page of international passport
- A photo of red background in 3×4 cm photo size
- A copy of medical report (Tests for hepatitis B, C, and HPV should be specified)
How to Apply
- In order to apply for one of the scholarships, you need to fill the application form
- Please note that the final decision regarding scholarship awards rests with the Selection Committee.
Deadline: Applications close on October 1, 2022.