Fairleigh Dickinson University is a centre of academic excellence dedicated to the preparation of world citizens through global education. The University strives to provide students with the multi-disciplinary, intercultural, and ethical understandings necessary to participate, lead, and prosper in the global marketplace of ideas, commerce, and culture.
Worth of Award
- Receive Up to $24,000 per year
- Must submit a complete FDU application
- Awarded at the time of admission
- Will not increase once awarded
- Awarded per year (Fall and Spring semesters)
- Cannot be used towards a Summer semester
- Renewable based on continued full-time enrollment, maintaining a good GPA, and remaining in good standing at FDU
- Meeting minimum criteria does not ensure receipt of an award
- Subject to certain restrictions
How to Apply
- Create an account to submit an application.
- American citizens and FDU Vancouver applicants see notes on this page.
- IMPORTANT: Always use the same e-mail address for your account – do not re-apply with a different e-mail address.
- Upload your documents. Supplemental application items and a checklist of required documents can be found on the Forms and Documents page.
- Check your application status online by logging in to your account.
Deadline: Applications close on December 1, 2021.