The University of Ottawa is inviting applications for the International Admission Scholarship for masters and doctoral students in the 2021/2022 academic session.
Your file must be recommended to the Office of the Vice-Provost, Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies, by the faculty to which you have submitted an admission’s application.
Worth of Award
- Total funding available is $15,000 / year
- Each faculty holds a competition with their own criteria, including a minimum admission average of 8.0 / 10.
- Given the limited number of international admission scholarships, meeting the minimum requirements will not guarantee a scholarship.
How to Apply
This scholarship is automatically applied at admission
The relevant committee will evaluate the complete application dossier and, if the student is deemed admissible, an offer of admission may be made. The offer specifies the following:
- The student’s program (Qualifying, Graduate Diploma, Master’s or PhD);
- The field of specialization, if any;
- The basis of admission (degrees);
- The conditions to be met before registration, if any;
- Advanced standing, retained credits and exemptions granted at admission;
- The name of the advisor, if known, or of the interim adviser;
- Financial support, if any;
- Recommendation for admission scholarships, if any.
The academic unit will inform students if it is not prepared to accept their application.
Deadline: There is no deadline to apply for this scholarship