The 2015 Ford Motor Company International Fellowship of 92nd Street Y is accepting applications only from community leaders who are living and working in: Brazil, People’s Republic of China, Ghana, India, Israel, Kenya, Malaysia, Poland and Russian Federation.
During the intensive three-week residency, Ford Fellows take classes in areas including nonprofit management strategy and leadership training at Columbia University’s Picker Center for Executive Education. The academic curriculum is complemented by visits to model nonprofits in New York City and meetings with academic, business and government leaders.
Worth of award
- Would benefit from an intensive three-week nonprofit management training course in New York.
- The residency takes place Wed, May 27 to Thu, Jun 18, 2015 in New York City.
- Airfare, accommodations, food, transportation, instruction and other program-related expenses are included in the fellowship, and participants receive a small stipend upon arrival.
A successful applicant must demonstrate that he or she:
- is a community leader engaged in the nonprofit sector, either professionally or as a volunteer;
- is successfully addressing issues that affect the community’s well-being; and
How to apply: Details are available in the brochure.
Deadline: June 30, 2014