The University of Hull is offering over 20 UK/EU PhD Scholarships or International PhD Fee Bursaries in some academic areas for the 2014-2015 academic session starting in September 2014. Applications are sought from suitably-qualified students who wish to pursue research leading to a PhD under the supervision of leading researchers. The areas are:
- Hull University Business School
- Hull York Medical School
- Faculty of Health and Social Care
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Creative Economy Research Theme
- Connected Communities Research Theme
- Ethics and Social Justice Research Theme
- Energy and Environment Research Theme
- Health Wellbeing
- Global Economy, Maritime and Security Research Theme
Worth of Award
- Each full-time UK/EU PhD Scholarship will include fees at the ‘home/EU’ student rate and maintenance (£13,726 in 2014/15), subject to final confirmation) for three years, depending on satisfactory progress.
- The International PhD Fee bursaries will cover full tuition fees for full-time overseas students for three years, depending on satisfactory progress, but no living expenses.
- Applicants to the Business school will be expected to have a Masters degree in an appropriate discipline, but very exceptional candidates can be considered with a minimum of a UK upper second class Bachelors Honours degree, or equivalent.
How to Apply: Application forms can be downloaded online via the link below
Deadline: Application closes on February 3, 2014.