Huawei is accepting applications from Deep Tech startups across the globe to join the competition for a chance to enter the Huawei Spark Accelerator program to power your startup with financial, go-to-market, mentoring and networking support, and more in 2020.
They are looking for innovative startups with pioneering solutions on 5G, AI/Machine Learning & Analytics, Internet of Things, Mobile Edge Computing, and/or Mobile & SaaS Applications.
No matter where you are now, if you are looking to further expand your startup in Asia Pacific, this is the opportunity to leverage technological and innovation leadership of Huawei to create a fully connected and intelligent world, as a friend and partner!
Worth of Award
For each winner:
- Admission to the Huawei Spark “Accelerate” Tier
- USD 125K Cloud Credits
- S$30K of Startup SG Grant
- Fast track to SLINGSHOT 2020 – Top 100 global startups
- Invitation to SLINGSHOT virtual Gear Up workshops
- 5G Applications: A “killer” application that unlocks the true features and potential of 5G, e.g. mMTC, URLLC, eMBB.
- AI/ML & Analytics: Applications and solutions that demonstrated significant improvement, e.g. productivity, economics etc. with the use of AI and machine learning
- IoT: With the proliferation of IoT devices, what do you bring to this world with the use of IoT technology (devices, connectivity and platform)?
- Mobile Edge Computing (MEC): As a cornerstone of 5G and IoT, how does your solution leverage MEC in order to bring benefits to enterprises and consumers?
- Mobile & SaaS Applications: Any digital enablers/disruptors that leverage mobile and web-based applications.
How to Apply
Register on the platform and submit your proposal deck of 5 slides in English (PPT or PDF format), addressing the following:
- Background and motivation of your startup
- Your product / solution brief
- Business plan and results
- Resources needed
- Core team
Participating Startups are also required to complete the submission form describing the background of the company.
Deadline: The deadline for the submission will be on October 4 at 11:59pm SGT (GMT+8).