Hague University in the Netherlands invites applications from young, intelligent, talented and ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world for one of 9 master’s scholarships available for the 2014-2014 session.
The scholarship is awarded to students of all nationalities.
Worth of Awards
- Up to 9 scholarships to students who would like to start their Master during the academic year 2014-2015.
- At € 5,000 each, the scholarships covers a large sum of the university’s tuition fee and will only be awarded once.
- The scholarship will be applied as a tuition fee waiver.
You are eligible to apply for one of these scholarships if:
- You are enrolling for the first time for one of our International Master programmes
- You have fully completed the scholarship application form
- You will have been provisionally accepted as a student on or before 31 March
- You have written an essay, as explained below
How to apply
- Complete the application form and write an essay of 950 to 1100 words
- In the essay, describe your cultural background and explain why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- The judges will select the 9 students whose essays will have impressed them most and reward them with a scholarship. The decision of the jury will be binding.