The 2014 University of Queensland IPRS is awarded to outstanding international research higher degree students to cover tuition fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
Worth of award
- cover tuition fees and Overseas Student Health Cover
To be eligible for the IPRS, the student must:
- meet international student visa requirements as specified by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) (subclass 574 visa for postgraduate research), including the requirement to purchase and maintain a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy approved by the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing.
- Be nominated by the enrolling School / Institute.
- Be assessed by the Graduate School to have met all conditions for admission to a RHD program.
- Meet international student visa requirements as specified by the DIAC.
- Be commencing full-time enrolment for the first time in Australia, or have terminated previous enrolment in a RHD program within six months of commencement.
- Not hold a qualification equivalent to or at a higher level than the research higher degree program you are undertaking.
- Not have held an AusAID scholarship within the two years prior to commencing the IPRS.
- Not be receiving a scholarship for which course tuition is a component under any other scholarship scheme to which the Australian Government makes a substantial contribution.
Students can only be nominated twice. The second nomination must be made within 12 months of the first nomination and before commencing the program.
How to Apply:
- Please indicate on the Application for Admission and Scholarships form if you wish to be considered for scholarships.
Deadline: Now closed for 2013. Check back in 2014
For details of this scholarship and to apply online, click here