Goldsmith University in London, UK, invites international students to apply for its 2014-2015 International Postgraduate Scholarship offered annually to outstanding students from all nationalities, including students from any African country. The scholarship is for Masters Students only, therefore students who already have their masters are ineligible to apply.
Worth of Award
- There are up to 15 scholarships available to prospective international students studying for a full-time taught Masters programme.
- The scholarship provides a £5,000 fee waiver and is tenable for one year only.
To be eligible for the award, applicants
- Must have applied for a place on a full-time postgraduate taught degree, have an international fee liability and are self-financing to some extent.
- You will also need to demonstrate academic excellence and/or significant achievement in your chosen field of study.
- Note that students who have already started their Masters course are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship application form for 2014 entry will be available online soon.
- Note that the application form for a scholarship is processed separately from application form for admission.
- Applicants must therefore ensure that they provide copies of all relevant transcripts and certificates with the application.
- Applicants must have also applied for admission on their chosen course by this date.
How to apply
- The scholarship application form for 2014 entry will be available on their website soon.
- Please note that your application form for a scholarship is processed separately from your application form for admission.
- You must therefore ensure that you provide copies of all relevant transcripts and certificates with the application.
- All applications will be assessed on academic merit only – financial circumstances will not be taken into account