Canon Collins Trust, on behalf of the Government of Ireland, invites applications for the fully-funded Kader Asmal Fellowship South Africa and Zimbabwe Citizens to study in Ireland.
Worth of Award
The Kader Asmal Fellowships will cover:
- university application fees
- tuition fees;
- examination and other fees
- economy travel to and from your country of residence to Ireland;
- settling in allowance, book allowance and study allowance
- a monthly personal living allowance (stipend) to cover other living expense for you only and
- the costs of an entry clearance (student visitor visa) application
Eight annual awards for postgraduate study in
- Business Management;
- Agriculture, Food Science & nutrition; and
- Public Administration
A fellowship in Human Rights Law at Trinity College Dublin to be selected by the Council for the Advancement of the South African Constitution (CASAC)
To apply for this scholarship through the Canon Collins Trust Applicant must:
- be a national of South Africa or Zimbabwe
- legally resident in South Africa
- be in possession of a good first degree (minimum second class, upper division or equivalent) or about to graduate in the year of application.
- be applying for a full-time one-year master’s degree in one of the eligible courses at an approved Irish university
How to apply
- Applicants must apply through the Canon Collins online portal (link below)
Deadline: The online application system will close on February 17, 2014.
For details and to apply online click here