StudyTrust and Santam Bursary are inviting applicants for bursary awards for international students in the 2021/22 academic session.
Santam and StudyTrust invite students who will be in their second, third or final year of undergraduate studies, or who will be doing an Honours degree next year in the study programmes listed below, to apply for this bursary – if a career in the short-term insurance industry appeals to them.
StudyTrust is an educational trust and public benefit organisation, that connects learners with potential to their study opportunities.
Worth of Award
• residence/private accommodation
• stationery and books
Postgraduate Diploma, Bachelor’s degree, Honours degree in
• Insurance / Risk Management / Law
• Mathematics / Statistics
• Finance / Accounting / Economics
• Chemical / Civil Engineering
• Computer Science / Information Technology
- The main criteria used in the selection of successful applicants are academic potential and motivation for a career with Santam.
- Applicants must have achieved an average of 65% and above for their undergraduate degree and in the latest examinations (mid-year/ June).
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
How to Apply
- Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s online Leaply platform before 30 September to be considered for a bursary for next year.
Deadline: Application closes September 30, 2021.