Universiti Brunei Darussalam in Brunei invites applications from international students for the UBD Graduate Scholarship (UGS) in the 2020/21 academic session.
The UBD Graduate Scholarship (UGS) is awarded to outstanding scholars, students and professionals to undertake graduate study and advanced research in Universiti Brunei Darussalam. The scholarship provides Bruneian and non-Bruneian candidates the unique opportunity to pursue their academic and research goals and network extensively with international researchers.
Worth of Award
- Waived tuition fees, including registration and acceptance fees at Universiti Brunei Darussalam.
- A subsistence allowance of BND 500.00 per month for 36 months.
- On-campus accommodation for 36 months.
- For candidates not residing in Brunei Darussalam, one round trip economy class air ticket will be provided from their home country upon accepting the scholarship and to their home country upon completion of their studies.
- Allowances for field research (BND 1000.00 for Arts and Humanities, and BND 2000.00 for Science candidates)
- Has at least a first-class honours Bachelor degree with a distinction in Master degree or equivalent qualification.ORA second class upper honours Bachelor degree and a Master degree with a good publication record from and after undertaking the Master degree or equivalent qualification.
- A high quality and impactful research proposal.
- Fit to pursue studies in the area of choice.
How to Apply
The application can be made with an application for admission through their online admission system (OASys) webpage
Deadline: Application closes July 31, 2020.