Ton Duc Thang University in Vietnam invites applications from international students for full and partial scholarships in the 2020/21 academic session.
Scholarships to encourage learning and practice: Students who achieve good or excellent academic results in the school year are considered for scholarships by TDTU.
Only students who have achieved a fairly-good grade and excellent moral performance will be considered for each specific case.
– Scholarships for poor students: students who are from poor households, or in difficult circumstances and overcome difficulties to achieve good results in studying and training will be considered for scholarships.
– Scholarships for students at dormitory: Students who have made many contributions to the activities of dormitories or poor students who overcome difficulties to study and do not violate the rules and regulations will be considered for scholarships.
– Scholarships for students who are officials or children, siblings of trade union officials from the district level upwards; Scholarships for siblings at the same school, or a member of the family of Chairman Ton Duc Thang; or the descendants of former families of the land of Tan Phong campus; or a child or a spouse of lecturers and employees of TDTU, etc. There will be a policy of specific tuition fee exemptions.
Worth of Award
TDTU offers more than 100 full and partial scholarships for international students. Scholarships include tuition and dormitory fee.
- Foreign candidates: in countries where the main language is English, no English certificate is required; Candidates in other countries must meet English level of IELTS 5.0 or above (or equivalent);
How to Apply
Submit the Application Form via email or post to the Recruiting Team with following documents:
- Application form;
- Copy of High school Diploma;
- Copy of Academic transcript;
- Copy of ID card or passport (if any);
- English or Vietnamese language certificate (if any);
- Other supporting documents (if any).
* If original diplomas and original transcripts not written in Vietnamese or English, it must be translated into Vietnamese or English and notarized.
Email address: [email protected]
Postal address: CIS, Room F602, 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Deadline: This scholarship is expected to close on June 30, 2020.