The Development Planning Unit (DPU) invites applications for the Health in Urban Development (HUD) MSc Scholarship in the 2021/22 academic session.
The purpose of the DPU Health in Urban Development Scholarship is to support candidates of the highest calibre for postgraduate study at the Health in Urban Development MSc programme, in the expectation that as graduates, these scholars will make important contributions to urban health by drawing on the strengths of the international perspective and leading position of the DPU in the development field.
Worth of Award
There are two scholarships available, each worth £10,000 to be used towards payment of the tuition fee.
- 1 award to be open specifically to a candidate from the Global South
- 1 award to be open to all
- One of these scholarships is available to overseas tuition fee-paying students from the Global South, and one is open to any applicant.
- Applicants must be in receipt of an unconditional offer to the HUD MSc programme at the time of application.
- The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic merit.
How to Apply
- Applicants must provide proof that they can fund the remainder of the tuition fee and living expenses for the duration of their studies at UCL
- The HUD award can be held in conjunction with other partial scholarships (i.e. Bartlett Masters/OKS)
- The scholarship form should be submitted to [email protected]
Deadlines: Applications close July 1, 2021.