The University of Dundee in the UK is offering the Al-Maktoum College Humanitarian Scholarship in Islamic Finance in the 2020/21 academic session.
In partnership with the University of Dundee, Al-Maktoum College Dundee are providing two scholarship opportunities for applicants joining the MSc Islamic Finance programme in the academic year 2020/21. One of these scholarships will be allocated to the September 2020 intake, and one to the January 2021 intake.
Worth of Award
The scholarship will provide a full tuition fee waiver for the year, plus a stipend of £8,000 which will be paid over 12 months.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Have firmly accepted their offer of entry for the Postgraduate MSc Islamic Finance programme, starting in September 2020 or January 2021. This can be a conditional or unconditional offer.
- Have International, Home/EU or RUK fee status, as verified by the University of Dundee.
- Applicants who can evidence their refugee status will be considered as a priority group, however, we may invite additional students to apply.
How to Apply
- Applicants who can evidence their refugee status will be considered a priority group, however, the University may extend the invite to apply to further applicants.
- Applicants who have accepted their place on the MSc Islamic Finance course for 2020/21 will be invited to apply directly to the University of Dundee.
- If you are eligible to apply for the scholarship, we will get in contact with you via email.
Deadline: A supporting statement will be required, and the deadline for submission for September 2020 applicants is 31 March 2020 and for January 2021 applicants is September 30, 2020.