Monash University in Australia is offering the Monash International Tuition Scholarship (MITS) in the 2020/21 academic session.
Monash scholarships reward excellence and help you achieve your ambitions, regardless of your circumstances. They’re seeking the curious, the optimistic, students who want to make a difference in the world.
Their scholarships help students from all backgrounds transform their lives by easing the financial burden, so you can make the most of university life.
Monash International Tuition Scholarships (MITS) are provided by Monash University to support international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees.
Worth of Award
Monash International Tuition Scholarship covers the cost of:
- course tuition fees; and
- a single Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy.
You must be one of the following:
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements, and
- meet Monash’s English language proficiency requirements.
Monash scholarships are very competitive and are awarded based on your academic record, any research outputs and prior research experience.
If successful in receiving a MITS, please ensure you familiarise yourself with the conditions and benefits as specified in the policy and procedures.
How to Apply
- Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course, unless you are already enrolled.
- Whether you are a new or current student, the same application process is used for both admission and/or scholarship via our Applicant Portal.
- You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
Deadline: applications are now open, and close August 31.