Monash University is offering the International Tuition Scholarship (MITS) for Masters Students in Australia for the 2023/24 academic session.
Monash scholarships reward excellence and help you achieve your ambitions, regardless of your circumstances. They seek curious, optimistic, students who want to make a difference in the world. The scholarships help students from all backgrounds transform their lives by easing the financial burden, so they can make the most of university life.
Monash International Tuition Scholarships (MITS) is provided by Monash University to support international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters’ degrees.
Worth of Award
Monash International Tuition Scholarship covers the cost of:
- course tuition fees; and
- a single Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy.
- be an international student
- meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements, and
- meet Monash’s English language proficiency requirements.
How to Apply
- Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course unless you are already enrolled.
- Whether you are a new or current student, the same application process is used for both admission and/or scholarship via our Applicant Portal.
- You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
Deadline: Applications are now open and close on March 31.
INTERNATIONAL (Round 1)
opens 1 September, closes 31 March
INTERNATIONAL (Round 3)
opens 1 April, closes 31 August