The University of Edinburgh invites applications for up to 40 Master’s international scholarships for study in any subject offered by the University for the 2014-2015 academic session.
Fifteen scholarships will have a value of £5,000 each while a further 25 scholarships will have a value of £3,000 which will be tenable for one academic year.
- The scholarships will be awarded to students who are nationals of countries outside the EU who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis for a postgraduate Master’s programme of study at the University of Edinburgh.
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so. Preference will be given to candidates who have not already had the opportunity to study in Scotland.
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, the overseas equivalent of a UK first-class honours degree.
- You must first apply to one of their master’s programme for admission before you can have access to the online application form for the scholarship.
- Application for admission will give you access to the full EASE authentication.
- So use the links below to check out their programmes and aim to apply by latest January.
A Selection Committee will meet in late May 2014 to select the scholarship holders. The winners of the scholarships will be announced in early June 2014.
Deadline: April 1, 2014
Click here for more information about the scholarship.
Click here for more about applying for admission