The 2014-2015 fully-funded University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships are now open to international students who wish to pursue PhD study at the University in the UK. The international scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to students of any nationality and to any discipline offered at Warwick.
Worth of award
- For 2014-15 entry the Warwick Graduate School expects to award around 25 Chancellor’s International Scholarships to the most outstanding international PhD applicants.
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2014 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £17,130 at 13/14 rates)
- A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates (provisional £13,863* for full time award holders in 2014-15)
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2014;
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
How to apply
- Chancellor’s International Scholarships will be awarded through a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition.
- The combined PGR scholarship competition allocates the following scholarships:
- Chancellor’s Scholarship
- Chancellor’s International Scholarship
- Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships
Applicants will be considered for all scholarships listed above for which they are eligible when applying to the postgraduate research scholarship competition.
- To apply to the postgraduate research scholarship competition there is one application form required, via a single combined application form for postgraduate admission and for the scholarships
Deadline: Applications closes on January 13, 2014.
Results of the PGR Scholarships Competition will be communicated through email by mid- March 2014.
Click here to read more and access the application form online.