Zurich Insurance is offering scholarships to attend the One Young World Summit holding in Munich, Germany, from 23–26 April 2021.
At Zurich Insurance, they aspire to become one of the most sustainable companies in the world. We strive to create positive and sustainable change as an insurer, an investor and as an employer. Through their Z Zurich Foundation, we also look to empower vulnerable people within our communities to better protect themselves from risk and to adapt and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
NEXT is a grassroots movement within Zurich Insurance that advocates for the voices of the next generation of leaders to be heard by promoting intergenerational dialogue, partnering with other corporations and finding ways to do good while doing well. NEXT is made up of intrapreneurs from across the Zurich Group, who attend the One Young World Summit alongside external scholars.
They focus on innovating in three areas: Mitigating the impacts of climate change, tackling the world’s increasing physical and mental health challenges, and striving to increase both social and financial inclusion.
As a longstanding partner of One Young World, they’re proud to support the Zurich One Young World Scholarship 2020 which will enable 12 outstanding young leaders to attend the One Young World Summit in Munich, Germany on 23–26 April 2021.
Worth of Award
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich
- The cost of travel to and from Munich (economy flights only)
- Hotel accommodation in a single room from 22-26 April inclusive
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, during these days
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
This scholarship is intended for 12 inspirational young leaders who share Zurich’s vision for a more sustainable world. You should apply for this scholarship if:
- You are a young leader working in the fields of climate change, wellbeing or inclusion.
- You have demonstrated commitment to shaping a more fair, more equal society in which everyone can succeed.
- Applications from every country are welcomed.
How to Apply
The application is online by filling out the form on their website
Deadline: Applications close July 17, 2020