University College Cork, Ireland invites applications for the CUBS 30% Club MSc Human Resource Management Scholarship in the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Department of Management & Marketing, Cork University Business School (CUBS), University College Cork in association with the 30% Club, has established this scholarship to help promote women in taking on senior human resource management and leadership roles within organisations.
The 30% Club Ireland officially launched in January 2015, has a goal to achieve better gender balance at all levels in leading Irish businesses.
Worth of Award
The scholarship consists of 100% tuition fees (€10,500) for the MSc Human Resource Management (1 year full-time or 2 year part-time) programme for one successful female applicant.
- To be considered for the scholarship the female applicant must meet the entry threshold and other requirements for the MSc Human Resource Management and must make an application via the Postgraduate Applications Centre, by the scholarship closing date.
- The programme application and scholarship letter of application will be used to determine the successful candidate.
- The scholarship assessment panel, however, reserves the right to interview shortlisted candidates to determine the awardee.
- CUBS reserves the right not to award the Scholarship if no candidates of the required calibre are identified
How to Apply
- In the first instance, applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements for the programme as evaluated from their submission to the Postgraduate Applications Centre (PAC)
- An applicant for the scholarship must also submit the following to [email protected] for the attention of the Programme Director – Dr. Ultan Sherman
- A letter of application which outlines why the applicant should be considered for the scholarship (word limit < 1000 words) setting out how the MSc Human Resource Management will help achieve both your individual career goals and success for your organisation.
- A copy of your CV
Deadline: The deadline for submission of applications is July 9, 2021.