University College Cork, Ireland invites applications for the CUBS 30% Club UCC MSc Project Management Scholarship in the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Department of Management and Marketing (M&M), Cork University Business School (CUBS), University College Cork (UCC) in association with the 30% Club has established this Scholarship to help promote women in senior Project Management and Leadership roles within organisations.
Worth of Award
The scholarship consists of 100% tuition fees for the MSc Project Management (2 years part-time) for one successful female Applicant.
- The programme application and scholarship letter of application will be used to determine the successful candidate.
- The scholarship assessment panel, however, reserves the right to interview shortlisted candidates to determine the awardee.
- CUBS reserves the right not to award the Scholarship if no candidates of the required calibre are identified.
How to Apply
- In the first instance, applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements for the programme as evaluated from their submission to the Postgraduate Applications Centre (PAC)
- An applicant for the scholarship must submit the following to [email protected] for the attention of the Programme Director – Dr. Damian Tobin.
- A letter of application which outlines why the applicant should be considered for the scholarship (word limit < 1000 words) setting out how the MSc Project Management will help achieve both your individual career goals and success for your organisation.
- A copy of your CV
Deadline: The deadline for submission of applications is July 22, 2022.