It is worthy of note that its new initiative – the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE – aims to publish and support projects that contribute to society. By publishing your project in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE (for free), you automatically stand a chance to compete for the prize! Additionally, you can be sure that your project will reach the global design community.
Worth of Award
But that’s not all; if you apply for the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE, you stand to enjoy many benefits which will boost your project: They include the fact that
- application is free of charge.
- project will be published in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE forever.
- can permanently update your projects with new photos, videos and information.
- project will be introduced to a global design community, media and the design interested public.
- can win a share of EUR 100,000 in prize money.
What this means is that if you can answer one or more of these questions with a “Yes”, you should enter your project:
- approach or solve a relevant problem?
- reflect moral-ethical standards?
- strengthen group relations?
Yet again, will your answer be “Yes” to the questions does it
- create a positive experience?
- balance effort and use value?
Having answered those questions, it is important here to note that
- The size of the project does not really matter. What matters is the idea, the relevance of the problem, the target groups and the sustainable impact because these will be of particular interest to iF’s online visitors. Similarly, every published project as well as you as a company or organization will benefit from being introduced to a global design community, media and the design interested public.
- It goes without saying that your project will stay online in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE – without limitation in time and without any costs. As a matter of fact, it will be published in the collection “iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE“.
Unfortunately, student concepts cannot be accepted.
- In view of this, companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, public and other organizations are welcome to submit.
How to Apply
For a fact, you can submit your solution through the application link on the official website.
Deadline: Finally, the application deadline is May 27, 2021.