iF Design in Germany invites applications from entrepreneurs worldwide for the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE in 2020.
Their new initiative – the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE – aims to publish and support projects that contribute to our society. Publish your project in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE (for free) and you will automatically compete for the prize! In addition, your project will reach the global design community.
Worth of Award
If you apply for the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE, you can benefit from many advantages which help to boost your project:
- Your application is free of charge.
- Your project will be published in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE forever.
- You can permanently update your projects with new photos, videos and information.
- Your project will be introduced to a global design community, media and the design interested public.
- You can win a share of EUR 100,000 in prize money.
If you can answer one or more questions with “Yes”, you should enter your project:
- Does it approach or solve a relevant problem?
- Does it reflect moral-ethical standards?
- Does it strengthen group relations?
- Does it create a positive experience?
- Does it balance effort and use value?
- The size of the project does not really matter but the idea, the relevance of the problem, the target groups and the sustainable impact will be of interest to our online visitors. Every published project and you as a company or organization behind will also benefit from the fact being introduced to a global design community, media and the design
- Your project will stay online in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE – without limitation in time and without any costs. It will be published in the collection „iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE“.
Unfortunately, student concepts cannot be accepted.
- Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, public and other organizations are welcome to submit.
How to Apply
You can submit your solution through the application link on their website
Deadline: deadline to apply is May 27, 2020.