Bocconi University in Italy accepts applications for the Women Awards for international students in the 2021/22 academic year.
Worth of Award
- The Merit Award includes a full tuition waiver, worth approximately € 13,500 per year.
To assign Women Awards, the Scholarship Committee will assess the best profiles in terms of an academic career and work/study experiences abroad of female students of any citizenship who have applied for admission to the Msc Finance in Bocconi for AY 2021-2022.
How to Apply
- A separate application will not be required. The Bocconi Merit Award evaluation will primarily be based on the candidate’s academic achievement.
- In addition to academic achievement, the complete dossier provided to the Admissions office will be evaluated.
- The Selection of awardees will be carried out by a Committee, nominated by the Rector, including the Dean of the Graduate School and the Dean for International Affairs, whose decisions about numbers, amounts and recipients is final and unquestionable.
- The number of awards to applicants will not be equally divided amongst the different rounds.
- The majority of awards will be allocated – for each category of students (International, Italian, and Bocconi candidates) – in the first relevant rounds: the final percentage of awarding for each round is at the discretion of the Committee.
Deadline: Application for Early session closes May 27, 2021.