Applications are sought from women from Developing countries for the Dorothy Marchus Senesh Fellowship in Peace and Development Studies, 2014. The scholarship is sponsored by The International Peace Research Association Foundation. The fellowship seeks women from crisis ridden countries and are encouraged to apply
Worth Of Awards
- Every other year (beginning in 1990) one woman receives school expenses in the amount of $5,000 per year for two years.
- This year, for the first time, the institute will award two fellowships.
- The Dorothy Senesh Fellowship is available to women from developing countries who have completed a Bachelor’s degree, who have been accepted into a graduate program and whose graduate work is to be focused on issues related to the goals of IPRA.
- Funds will only be dispersed when the selected candidate is admitted into a graduate program.
- Awards are considered based on need; therefore students with substantial funding sources are less likely to be considered for the award.
How to Apply
- Apply online
- The link to the English or Spanish Application form can be found below. Please write in English or in Spanish.
- One copy of the application form should be mailed
If the email link does not work on computer, applicants should use this email address: seneshfellowship(at)iprafoundation(dot)org. Replace the (at) with the “@” symbol and the (dot) with “.”
One copy of application materials should be mailed to:
Linda M. Johnston, Ph.D., Executive Director
Siegel Institute for Leadership, Ethics, and Character
Kennesaw State University
1000 Chastain Road
Town Point, Room 2400, Maildrop #9114
Kennesaw, GA 30144-5591 USA
FAX: (678) 797.2205
Deadline: Applications are due by January 15, 2014
Click here for details and apply online